Dulcians in the Catedral, Jaca
The Cathedral in Jaca contains three bass dulcians:
- A bass dulcian, 96.3 cm long.
- A bass dulcian, 97.9 cm long.
- A bass dulcian, 98.3 cm long.
- Galpin Society Journal 1986 pp29-34. B. Kenyon de Pascual,
A provisional checklist of Spanish 16th- and 17th-century curtals.
- Galpin Society Journal 2000 pp87-116. B. Kenyon de Pascual,
A further updated review of the Dulcians (Bajón and Bajoncillo)
and their music in Spain.
Remarks and comment to: Hans
© Copyright 1998-2005 by Hans Mons.
Last updated on 20 September 2005